As A Door Closes, Another One Opens.
SCENARIO can help the Community. We need your help in sharing our program with those special families who have a dependent member living at home. You can show them an alternative to premature nursing home placement, or a refreshing addition to in-home programs. Individuals like yourself, who will be a solid Referral base can offer primary caregivers a quality lifestyle, for both themselves and their dependent loved-one.
Who Can Help?
- The dependent family member
- Families who desire the dependent member to live at home as long as is feasible
- Elderly retired spouses caring for a dependent spouse
- Employed spouse caring for a dependent's spouse
- Sibling, Children, Grandchildren caring for dependent siblings, parents, & grandparents
Established in May 1986
Examples Of Primary Disease Patterns
- Alzheimer's Type Dementia
- Cerebral Palsy
- Closed Head Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post-Cardio Vascular Accidents
Medical Services (not inclusive)
- Restorative Nursing
- Ambulatory & Semi-Ambulatory Guests Transferred, Guided & Assisted
- Grooming (Including Total Bath)
- Nutrition Monitored
- Feeding Assistance
- Fluid Intake/Output Monitored
- Elimination Monitored
- Behavioral Modification
- Skin Care
- Incontinent Guests Accepted
- Vital Sign Monitoring
- Psycho-Social & Physical Assessments Upon Entry
- Social Therapies
- Care Plans Implemented & Updated
- Trained Drivers During Transportation
Reasons To Refer
- Our staff is carefully selected for their natural ability to love and care.
- Offers Restorative/Preventative Nursing
- Offers Respite Time For Family
- Offers Socialization To Member
- Improved quality of living
- It offers care in a safe, comfortable home-like environment with panoramic view of Bachman Lake.
- We have a one to eight staff to client ratio.
- Less expensive than a nursing home or home health provider.
- Private Pay
- Insurance Coverage Accepted
- Title 19 & Title 20 Eligibility
- Veteran's Administration Eligibility
- Participation in the U.S.D.A Adult Nutrition Program
By Physician Orders (not inclusive)
- Medications Administered
- Catheter & Ostomy Care
- Dressing Changes
- Dressing Changes
- Therapies Arranged At The Center
- Follow-Up Therapy Regimes
Aging America - By 2020, almost one-third of the U.S population is expected to be at least 55!
To Refer Someone:
Simply have the interested party contact us to set an appointment.
No Charge For First Day
Nursing home placement is
not always the answer....
A great alternative is The V. S. Morales Personal Care Home (for the aging) A Unique concept affiliated with Scenario. Respite program available.
We are open Mon - Fri:
6:30am - 6:30pm
We are closed on these holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day / 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve Day
- Christmas Day
Send Us An Email
In the Child and Adult Care Food Program administered by the U.S. Department
of Agriculture, no child or adult will be discriminated against because of race, color, nation
origin, sex, age, disability, religion, or political belief.
Anyone who believes they have been discriminated against should immediately write to:
Texas Department of Human Services, Director, Civil Rights Department P.O. Box 149030, MC W-206, Austin, Texas 78714-9030
- Or - USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Bldg., 1400 Independence Ave SW, Washington D.C. 20250-9410
Note: Complaints based on discrimination due to political or religious beliefs must be sent to DHS.